Saturday, February 8, 2014

To Do - Day Three

Okay, Day 2 went much better than Day 1. I was able to keep up with meal, snack, and toy cleanup all day which is actually HUGE for me. By the end of the day I was completely wiped, though, so just the thought of tackling the dinner clean-up was exhausting. 

Fortunately M and I had gone over my daily routine together on Day 1 and he knew the last thing on there was "catch up with any missed tasks." Being the awesome hubby he is, he offered to help by washing the dinner dishes if I would clear the table and finish the clean up. And since actually washing the dishes is one of my least favorite tasks (second only to cleaning toilets) I agreed. 

Okay, first I whined a lot and made gag me faces and complained about how much I didn't want to do it and it wasn't a big deal and it was too late and I was tired... he just shrugged and reminded me that it was on my list because it needed to be done. 

Then he went in the kitchen and got started without me. 

Well that made me feel super guilty since none of it was even his mess, so I reluctantly went in to help. And it only took about 15 minutes, mostly because we kept stopping to chat since we hadn't seen each other all day. And it really wasn't a big deal. 

See? I can do this. I can DO this!!!

So here's my list for today:
  • put dishes away
  • take out trash
  • vacuum living room and kitchen
  • clean wax off oven

  • keep kitchen table and counters cleared
  • do a load of laundry (start to finish!!!)
  • bring up 2 loads firewood
  • re-pot the poor plant

Again, if I'm able to do all that, it will be a great day. If I have EXTRA time (hahaha) then I will:
  • check school email
  • clear off sewing table
  • add elastic to C's jeans
  • work on Daily Task List
  • work on grocery price list
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment